Not everybody has an idea with the best smoothie blender since there are many products out there in the market today. But there are blenders that many people trust especially with the value and the worth of it. Usually, the number one reason they want blenders is for smoothies. It is a big factor that the blender can produce a creamy substance out of the hard fruit or vegetable that you have put inside of it.
These are some of the blenders that make users swoon every time. They have sworn by it and they live by it since it is a part of their everyday routine. Let us enumerate some of it,
Best Blenders for Smoothies:
- Vitamix 5200- This versatile blender was designed to become the universal tool of your kitchen and is able to make almost any recipe in your kitchen, even hot soups. However, we love it because it makes the perfect smoothie!
- Kitchenaid 5-Speed Diamond Blender- the Kitchenaid 5-speed diamond blender offers a crush ice mode for the perfect smoothie consistency. Never again will you have to worry about chunks of lingering ice in your smoothie. This blender features intelli-speed motor control technology, which ensures the optimal speed to blend ingredients together no matter what.
- Breville Hemisphere Control- The Breville Hemisphere control blenderwas designed to create the perfect velvety smoothie. This model features a number of pre-programmed settings, many specifically created for making smoothies.
- Vitamix 7500- Here’s another Vitamix model that makes our list for the best smoothie blender. The Vitamix 7500is the most powerful blender on the list and features a 2.2 horsepower motor
- Oster VERSA Pro Performance Blender- As many users have noted, the design of this blender is quite sturdy and can run optimally for a long period. The drive is actually made of all metal instead of plastic, and this increases the life of this blender considerably.
- Blendtec Pro 800- The Blendtec Pro 800is powerful, quiet, and highly functional. It has preset programs that can automate your blending process and shuts off when the ingredients are completely blended.
- Ninja Kitchen System with Auto-IQ Boost- The Ninja Kitchen System with IQ Boostis designed to make drinks fast and precisely, and is, therefore, best suited for people who usually don’t have much time to spare.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
If you’re on a budget, or if you really just want a blender strictly for making smoothies, the Breville, Kitchenaid, or Oster VERSA are great options.
If you’re looking for a combo/all-in-one package type deal, the Ninja Kitchen System is a great choice.
If you’re looking to replace an old blender, or if you want a blender that’s going to last you a lifetime, both the Vitamix 5200 and 7500 models are great investments.
Much like the Vitamix blenders, Blendtec is one of the best blenders you can buy, and the Blendtec Designer Series is no exception.
And if money is no option, take a peak at the Blendtec Pro 800.