Nowadays, the popularity of smartphones is increasing and so does their issues. People are encountering different types of errors. You can deal with these issues by using spflash tool. This is a wonderful tool,which allows you to reinstall the operating system on your phone. In the beginning, you will find this task difficult, but after reading this article, you can do it easily. I will tell you from where to begin and complete the entire process in the most effective way.
When do you need to flash your phone?
There are many reasons responsible for flashing your android device. We will discuss a couple of them here.
- If your phone is starting by itself or during the starting process, it faces an error.
- The operating system of your smart phone is corrupted.
- You can go for flashing your phone if you are locked out of your smart phone.
What you will need
- You will need a flash tool such as sp flash tool.
- A computer and a data cable to connect.
- You need to have a specific firmware, which is designed for your smart phone.
- Before starting the process, have some patience because the process not only takes time, situation it different with every android device.
Devices you can flash
You can flash any device, which is running on android operating system. Your smart phones model may be different, but the procedure is same for all the devices. The most important thing is to find the right firmware for your smart phone. Of course, Google is your friend and you can take its help.
It is good to start the flashing process when your phone is fully charged. You can also use without batter option if you wish to remove the battery.
Take the backup of your smart phone before the starting flashing process.